Call 888-671-5352 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13810687
- Tour Operator
- Nature Expeditions Africa, LTD
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Solio Ranch conservation reserve||Solio Ranch conservation reserve|
On arrival at J.K.I.A proceeds to Rhino watch Lodge. Arrive in time for lunch and an afternoon game drive The Solio Ranch is one of the finest wildlife parks in Africa, the park is privately owned conservancy geared towards rhino conservation. The park plays a major part in the protection and breeding of black rhinos in Kenya Dinner and Overnight at Rhino watch Lodge (Full Board)
|Day 2 - 3||Solio Ranch conservation reserve||Solio Ranch conservation reserve|
Spend another two days on game drives to the conservancy and come across black rhinos and also a home to other inhabitant such as Zebra, buffalo, Zebra , Giraffe, Oryx , antelope, Thomson Gazelle, Impala, Waterbuck and Warthog. The park also offers some of the best leopard viewing in the country also Lion and Cheater can be found. All meals and overnight at Rhino Watch Lodge (Full Board)
|Day 4 - 5||Mara North Conservancy||Mara North Conservancy|
After breakfast , check out and drive towards Mara, arrive on time at Nyumbu camp, later in the afternoon enjoy afternoon game drive of game viewing in the Mara North Conservancy. The vast, fertile plains of the Masai Mara boast a plethora of wildlife. With over 450 bird species and both resident and transient populations of lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, and giraffe (to name a few), the plains are dense with game. Elephant Pepper Camp is perfect for those wanting to observe the spectacle of the migration, classified among the "Seven Wonders of the World", when more than 1.3 million wildebeest and zebra cross from the Serengeti in search of greener pastures between July and November.
Overnight at Nyumbu Camp (Full Board) Inclusions: All meals, select local drinks, safari activities, limited laundry
|Days 6||Mara Reserve||Mara Reserve|
After breakfast, Spend a further day of game watching at Maasai Mara game reserve, with morning and afternoon game drives. Wildlife is abundant in the Reserve with the gentle grasslands ensuring that animals are never out of sight. Birds are prolific including immigrants, 450 bird species have been recorded among them 57 birds of prey. Every year the Mara plays host to the world's greatest natural spectacle; The Great Wildebeest Migration from the Serengeti. The big cats - lion, leopard, and cheetah - follow the wildebeest, essentially their main source of food, into the Mara. The Mara at this time is literally packed with wildlife, providing lucky visitors on safari with superb sightings of game. All meals and overnight at Nyumbu Camp (full board).
After breakfast, check out and drive towards Nairobi, arrive on time for lunch on own arrangement, later in the evening transfer to J.K.I.A Airport for your international flight home.
Supplement for use of land cruiser US$ 280
PPS: per person sharing a room including transport
S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
Eka Hotel (bed & breakfast)
Per person sharing per night @US$ 105
Single room supplement @US$ 75
Transfer: JKIA / Hotel @US$ 50 per minivan
Please refer to ("Cost Includes & Excludes"):
Minimum 02 pax per departure
Above costs include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur driven 6-seater minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free safari hat.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the minivan (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high frequency radio communication in each minivan.
- On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
Above costs exclude:
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Christmas and New Year.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.